Saturday, February 26, 2011

I love music. Actually that's an understatement I'm obsessed with it. I love listening to it, singing it, writing it, watching other people write, playing it...music is a very large part of my life.

That's why it makes me very upset when I see an artist that doesn't appreciate their music or their fame. I went to a Ryan Cabrera concert today and I'm very sad to say that he was no where near as good as I expected him to be.

For one he was high as a kite, and also he was drinking and taking shots while on stage. That's highly unprofessional and he didn't even consider how that could make fans of his that are against drinking feel. Personally I was offended by his lack of respect for the audience. It wasn't a horrible performance but with a little more effort it could of been an incredible show.

I'm very disappointed that something that I love so much was treated as if it wasn't important at all. I may be acting slightly more dramatic than usual but I'm confident that I'm no longer a Ryan Cabrera fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment