Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rest...

Every day I look forward to the moment where I can lay my head down on my pillow and go to sleep.

That point in my day where I can just rest. When i'm sleeping I don't have to worry about anything, all I have to do is just lay there....just close my eyes and lay there. It's so easy..so effortless.

I like to think that everyone in the entire universe looks forward to that point in their day, when they can kick their feet up, rest their backs and just go to sleep.

When I'm sleeping I'm not crying. When I'm sleeping I'm not worrying about my classes and how I'm going to get good grades. When I'm sleeping I'm not worrying about all of my friends and how I'm going to be able to give all of them equal time. When I'm sleeping I'm not bothered by the guys in my life that feel the need to make my life more stressful instead of more enjoyable.

When I'm sleeping I'm finally able to give my mind a rest...it seems like no matter what lately when I'm awake, my mind just can't seem to get a break. I think that's really unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment