Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tattoo

I got a tattoo last week. It's a heart design on the top of my right foot. I think it's beautiful. I think that it was one of the best decisions that I've ever made. It's random and no one understands it but me and I think it's perfect.

My tattoo makes me think of love...the true love that I've been waiting for. The kind of love that comes out of no where..that slaps you in the face while your on vacation with your family. The kind that consumes your life suddenly and you know it's real...and though no one else understands it or can see why your so enthralled with it..you know it's right.

So you defend it with everything you have..because you know that it's right. You know it's real..you know it's what you've always been waiting for. The missing piece to your puzzle.

My tattoo is beautiful...a beautiful reflection of the love that I'm terrified to find...but yet still trying to wait patiently for.

No comments:

Post a Comment