Sunday, July 4, 2010

A psychic or something..

Do you ever wonder how your life is gonna turn out?

Will I end up happy? Do I end up with the guy? Will I move to NYC? Will I end up like the people that I said I'd never end up like?

I have so many unanswered questions, and if I had the chance to have them all answered tomorrow I honestly don't think I would. I think one of the most beautiful things about life, is the fact that it is so unpredictable.

You never know what's going to happen, you just know that if you work hard and go after the things that you want, then hopefully everything will go the way that you planned.

So who knows how my life will turn out....I definitely don't know...but one thing I do know is that I'm excited to see how this all plays out.

Over and Out. Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment