Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another page in this book

So I follow a few blogs..and by few I mean three..my friends Abby, Jason Mraz and this other lady. I was reading a blog that Mr. Mraz posted and he asked a question that really stuck with me..the question was..what lights you up??? and it made me think what makes me happy in this world...what lights me up, and it's hard to put my finger on one thing because a lot of the little things in this world make me happy.

God makes me happy.....he's the roots in my life..the base of every single thing in my life that makes me happy. Today I got to take pictures and dance really stupid around with some of my best friends and it made me appreciate the friends God has blessed me with. It made me appreciate having feet and legs that can move and not having any disabilities that keep me from doing things like dancing. Oh how I love to dance...that's something that definitely lights me up.....it makes me feel so weightless that's one thing I love...I love it when I do something and I feel weightless..that's what lights me up.

I'm different lately...I take pictures and I don't automatically check them to see if whether or not their cute, I'm different in the way that I'm appreciating my body a lot more. I'm loving myself more, I'm finding this deeper appreciation for the muscles and bones that make up this body that I possess. I'm so blessed....with a great family and beautiful friends and a mindset that propels me towards success and happiness. I'm blessed that God never left me or forsake me but instead always reassures me that he's right by my side.

I'm blessed and when I think about how blessed I am it lights up my life....if God never did anything else for me I would still have to thank him because he's done too much for me all ready. I'm blessed and I'm filling up my life with light.

No comments:

Post a Comment