Friday, December 4, 2009

Photobucket

This picture is an example of how I've been feeling lately...blurry and unfocused. Have you ever felt like your watching every one around you live there lives..doing things that you've always wanted to do...going places you've always wanted to go. That's how I feel, I want to travel the world I want to meet different people all over the world, I want to go skinny dipping in Colorado. There are so many different things that I feel like I haven't gotten the chance to do, and I don't know if I'm just being ungrateful but I need to get away. Currently in my professional life I've been doing really well, this semester I've gotten amazing grades, I've improved as a dancer and I also may have an internship for next year. I really do have a lot to be grateful for I'm being proactive in my life and I feel like I'm following my bliss. But then I see people in places like Hawaii performing on a stage on kids on the beaches of California just drinking and having a good time, and it makes me think that I'm not really living. I think I just really need to realize how great my life has turned out, and it's not that I've settled for less or anything but I'm genuinely on my way to being blissfully happy. I just have to remember that everything that glitters isn't gold...the people on the beach and those in California are doing things that make them happy. I have to follow my bliss and do what makes me happy though I may be blurry and unfocused I'm on my way to being really happy. Seriously I thank God for the life I'm living....it's battered and broken and may steer off track sometimes but it's still mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment