Friday, November 2, 2012

There are days where I just get hit with a thought and I feel like I would be doing myself an injustice by not writing about it....today is not one of those days.

I'm sitting on the floor outside of the room in the Hostel that I'm staying in this week in Mexico City and I just want to write. I stayed home from work today because I was sick and I slept most of the day which is why it's 1am and I'm still awake.

I just want to write, I've found that even if I necessarily don't have anything special or important to say it's nice to just get my thoughts out in my journal or here on my handy dandy blog.

I watched this movie the other and I would love to share a quotation from it, "Most doors in life are closed so if you want to get in one, you'd better have an interesting knock."

Well that's it for now, time for bed.

Xoxox Nik.

No comments:

Post a Comment