Monday, November 26, 2012

Music to my ears...

It's no surprise to anyone that knows me that I'm quite the romantic. Though I'm very sarcastic and often times I run away from anything deeper than a kiss or two, I love so hard and really look forward to the days where I'm married to the man of my dreams.

With that being said, this week I found myself drawn to two songs that I think normally I wouldn't have liked that much. The first one, is by Enrique Iglesias and it's called "Finally found you," and it's really beautiful.

I always wonder what it must feel like for people when they meet someone and they just know that person is the one for them. I wonder if you become overwhelmed with a feeling of anxiety hoping that person never leaves you because after all this time of feeling content and ok with being single you've finally met someone that makes you want to be off the market. And in your heart you know, that person isn't just another someone, but instead it's thee someone....it must be such a crazy feeling.

The second song that I really like a lot is "Little things," by One Direction. It's such an empowering song for women and such a young group sings it, I just think that it's really awesome and lovely.

I just fully believe in love and the power that one person has when they say that they love another and really and truly mean it. Love is so beautiful...such a beautiful thing. I'm more than prepared to wait for the person that God has prepared for me so that I can feel the fear of loving someone, I mean truly loving them and having them love me in return.

One day I'm going to walk down the aisle towards a man that will have changed my thoughts and perspective about relationships. I know, it's super corny and I'm even rolling my eyes when I write it but really, it's going to be amazing. I would say I can't wait, but the truth is I can and will wait for the person that's in love with me and all the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment