Thursday, September 20, 2012

I believe....

"All I have, all I need is the air I would kill to breathe."

I believe in music and the way that it can make you feel.

 I believe in love and the way that whether it's romantic or platonic it can make you feel so wonderful.

I believe in hands and that they're meant to be used to help others up and at times to pull yourself up from the ashes.

I believe in death and how simple and peaceful it is. I believe in the light that it brings into the lives of those that are flooded by it instead of the dread and fear that it is rumoured to bring.

I believe in children and the innocence that lives within them. I believe in their words and the eyes that they use to view the things around them. I believe in their hearts and the way that they beat so strongly for the things around them.

I believe in change and the way that anyone, no matter how big or small they may be, can bring about it.

I believe in people and that there is not one single person in this entire world that was born evil and that deep down everyone has the ability and power to change their present and make a better future for themselves.

I believe in God and the way that he moves through every single aspect of my life. I believe in the way that he cares for me and loves me when I don't always show the world that I love him. The way that he's always in my corner....no matter what. I believe in his presence when I'm feeling the most alone and the way that he can wipe the tears that I never let fall and answer the prayers about goals that I'm not ambitious enough to say out loud.

I believe in my future and how very bright it is.

I believe in my mind and the way that it works for me. I believe in my abilities and the fact that they've gotten me so far in life.

I believe in those around me and the fact that they're always loving and supporting me. I believe in their faith and their unfaltering belief in how far I can go in life and how much I can accomplish.

At the end of the day, among everything else, I believe in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment