Sunday, April 3, 2011

One of the most enraging experiences is to look at one of your friends in the eyes and feel their piercing eyes judging you. Someone that you trust and love and says that they feel the same way about you....one of your closest friends. Who are you to judge me?

Even if you don't agree with any of the things that I choose to do with my life, that's no reason for you to treat me differently. If we're friends we love each other no matter what, if I call you my friend that means I don't plan on just cutting you out of my life. But I also would rather not surround myself with people who are going to judge me just because they don't agree with the decisions I make.

My mind is all over the place and I'm at a lose for words because I'm so angry. Don't judge me, because no matter what I would never judge you. My friends know that they can always talk to me about anything because I'll tell them how I feel but I won't judge them while I'm doing it.

But now I feel like I can't even talk to you...and you were supposed to be one of the people that I could come to for advice. But lately I feel like all you do is get mad at me for things that don't matter enough to spend time fuming on them and then you judge me when I do things.

Seriously if I say something to make you mad, either tell me you're mad so we can talk about it and I can apologize, or get over. Because, I can't say this enough, it is so pointless to be upset with someone when you don't plan on telling them you're upset...how can they rectify the situation if they don't know what they did? They can't.

I'm definitely rambling now, but it's only because I'm so frustrated with the fact that someone I care for so much is treating me so nasty. I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment