Sunday, April 24, 2011

Live out loud.

I want to be outrageous. I want to live my life out loud. I never want to settle down...who says that just because you get older you have to become tame? No! When I'm married and have kids I still want to be wild and crazy and full of life and I want to marry someone who is the same way.

I want to marry someone that doesn't try to bind me up and chain me to the structures and rules of this world. I want to marry someone who allows me to be myself and doesn't make me feel like I need to be censored. I want to be in love with the wonders of this world and all the different places in it even when I'm older. I never want to lose my fire....I never want my passion to burn out.

I want to raise children that are aware of the things and people around them. Children that realize that the world is a very large beautiful place that they need to explore fully. I want to live out loud for the rest of my life with no restriction or inhibitions. I want God to match me up with someone that pushes and encourages me to be the person that I was born to be instead of telling me to watch my words..or to behave myself.

I'm too wild to be calm...to outspoken to watch my words...too independent to be tied down...too ambitious to stay in one place and too blessed to not take advantage of all the opportunities God has given me.

I know that God has that person out there somewhere for me and I won't settle for someone who is less than perfect for me. I know that he won't be a perfect man but he'll be the perfect man for me....patiently waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment