Friday, August 28, 2009

Sickly beast

Sooooo today I'm pretty much the epitome of that really gross sick girl that's coughing all over the place and everyones like..are you ok while trying to keep there distance. I just took some Tylenol cold and sinus {nightime of course} so I'm sure I'll be out like a log in no time. Yesterday my friend and her boyfriend broke up and she was really upset to say the least. It made me upset that she let somebody break her and make her crumble like that I was trying to comfort her but after awhile my tough love cut in and I made her suck it up as mean as that sounds. I was really sad that she was hurting but I just couldn't let her allow a man who she only dated for a while break her spirits like that. It was so hard seeing her like that. I hope I never have to again.

No comments:

Post a Comment