Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'll write it anyway

Soooooo, in a few hours my parents will be dropping me off to begin my second year of college....yes it's true I'm a sophomore now. It's really weird I must admit, I can't believe that my life is going by so fast....middle school...high school...now college. Darn before I know it I'm going to be out of school and I'm going to have to deal with the real world. Crap!!! Is this scary? A little bit...well actually it's really scary..getting older creeps me out...I'm odd like that. Anyways I'm trying to I don't know deal with this by blogging I guess I've always wanted to blog..but for some reasons just now I actually went out on a limb and created one. So welcome to my mind I promise to be honest and annoying...I swear to be true to you and share my feelings with you. I'm not sure if this will ever be read by anyone but I'll write it anyway. I'm reminded of song lyrics...I'll paraphrase...what If I build the house and a storm comes and knocks it down..build it anyway. So here I am writing anyway..please don't be confused by the little I can promise you this won't always be sunny and filled with sunshine. Sometimes I definitely have my emo moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment