Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Everything here is ok

shoes

simplicity..that's what life should be about. The simple things are what's really important in life and what's really beautiful. Like this picture it's my best friends feet...but those are my shoes and my jeans so it's like both of us...it's our favorite picture right now..it's makes us really happy.. simplicity. Today was the first day of classes and though I only had two classes it was so busy and hectic I felt like I never got a break...I ended up crashing for two hrs...I highly encourage daily naps =]. Me and my roommate stayed up and decorated our dorm last night..there are pictures every where and collages I'm not sure if I love it but it's ok so I won't ask her to change anything. It's just really busy and not simple enough I guess. I want to do so many things right now..sleep..workout..go to an art exhibit...drink..idk I confuse myself a lot. Especially when it comes to drinking because I've never been drunk before but it's something about drinking that makes me feel like I'm this huge rebel. Though I've only done it three times and I told my mom the first two times I still feel like I'm this idk badass. It's a dumb concept I know but like I said I confuse myself a lot with the way I feel and my emotions are just lame so I'm really trying to spend a lot of time in reflection. I need to spend some quality time with myself...because once I really know me it'll be easier for others to know me as well. Simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment