Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mason...

I want to say beautiful things

I want to hold his hand and tell him that he's going to change the world

I want to wipe his tears and tell him that all his fears are strong but he's stronger

I want to hug him when he frowns

And take pictures and frame them when he smiles

I want to be his best friends

And his biggest support system

I want to be the first woman he loves

And the one who's opinion means a lot to him

I want to flood him with compliments that build his self esteem and not his ego

I want to shower him with gifts that he's earned as well as deserves

my future son

I want to raise him to be the kind of man my father is

Humble, strong,courageous...

I want to push him to greatness

But let him know that if he ever fails at something I'll be there too

I want to raise him to respect woman and others but most importantly himself

I want to raise a son like my little brother

Adventurous, curious, outgoing

A soldier and a consoler

a shining light

A want to raise a son that people admire

One that inspires thousands

I want him to love God

and have unfaltering faith

as well as a mind and personality of his own

A brave boy, that fights for what he believes in

A man worth looking up to

my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment