Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dynamic?

I have to write this before I forget.

Today a teacher told me that I was dynamic. He said that the minute I walked into the room he saw a light around me and that I had an aura that radiated thirty feet. He said that he just wanted me to know that I was dynamic and that I had a light that shined.

I get compliments a lot. I don't mean that in a conceited or arrogant way but if I'm being honest with myself people compliment me often. Whether it's about the show that I was a part of or my clothes or something like that I feel like I'm very accustomed to hearing them, but today I got the kind of compliment that feeds your soul.

So a few students and I were facilitating a classroom activity and it started off well and had times where it was a little rough. But in the end we got through it and we ended up having the most in depth question answer session that I've ever had in a classroom.

After the class was over I expected the teacher to just say bye to us and say thank you for coming but instead he laid that grand speech on me. At first I wanted to kind of not take it to heart but then I realized how sincere he was being and it really hit my heart.

When he started to cry I had this moment of divinity and it was the first time in my life that I felt like I was received and perceived as a true vessel for the Lord.

I feel so empowered and excited for what the Lord has in store for me. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment