Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sentiments

I'm a very sentimental person. The little things that people say to me and do for me mean the most to me. I have a memory book and in this book I write down all the things that mean a lot to me. Things that I never want to forget.

If a person would ever go through that book I think they would be surprised by how many small things are in there. I write down so many things that people say to me and put them in that book, I write down places I've been and things that I've done. I hate forgetting things, because I want to remember all the moments in life that make me happy.

I've saved movie tickets, concert tickets stubbed, written down facebook comments and phone conversations. The smallest things mean the most to me.

I think that's why when certain shows or book series end I get so upset. I was so sad when the Harry Potter books ended because they were such a large part of my child hood. When TRL ended I cried because for as long as I can remember I used to wait for my parents to leave so that I could watch that show.

I'm not a big fan of change and when I feel like something that is important to me is coming to an end it literally tears my world apart. I'm happy that I'm a sentimental person but sometimes it's hard because I hold on to so many things and people.

I guess that's just how God made me.. Nicole Magloire the girl that loves everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment