Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My friends

The number game...I didn't expect people to say such nice things =]

‎#78 my bestie I'm missing you girl haven't seen you in forever hope to see you soon

‎#14 your soo freakin cool nd hilarious ikno anytime im around yhu imma have a good laugh...

‎#24 U are very unique, wild awesome, crazy, truthful, caring, beautiful && spoiled...lol But I ♥ you for u :-) I dnt want u ever to change!

#789065978 youve been my homie since the sandbox even tho ive never been to either one of ur houses lol. but yea too bad u never hit me up when ur in md *blown face*

18 AAAAHHHHH i just ♥ you like seriously. i LOVE your energy and spirit. I totally wish I would see you already feels like FOREVER since i have you. You are seriously a joy to be around so continue to be YOU ♥

#5000 FFFFFFRRRRRRRRRREEEEAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! lol... I love you a thousand times over... for all of the time we have known each other you always keep me laughing and i do some of the most random things around u because you're a freak of nature!!!!!!! But you're always there to offer advice when I need it and craziness when I need that too! lol

#2,789 ... GIRLLL you were my buddy at CheltenhamI was so sad when you moved away. I love you and your whole family...You are the sweetest, meanest, nicest person I know. YOUR HILARIOUS and yu always toss out the truth. DONT CHANGE FOR ANYONE.

‎8709657. fuck u for making me remember tht # lol but um usually girls who throw up on my good pillow would cause us to longer be friends lol. but apparently your the exception! your cool tho. I like u

‎2789 ... i mean baby u r my wife soo words cant explain u ....." I am in love if that is enough with the prettiest girl n the world !!!

#69 only u would give that number..lol..but i gotta love u..we have come along way from not liking one another til now being bestfriends...i love u to death and we
better spend time when u come home for break

#20.5 I looooooove u and haaaaaate u sooooooo much lol. Jk jk jk u know ur company is the best. Love sharing jokes with u and being mean to u for no reason, and talking about ppl with u. Much Much love from over here and the rude behavior is just how i show it ;) MISS YOU

‎#789065 omg im mad u put this long number smh....but u knw u my bestie fa life! we've got into soooo much trouble together smh but i wouldnt change a thing lol

‎#16..... wow #16 lets just say i really dnt care for dark skin girls but i would def make an exception for u.... u r a very good friend im just learnin u and gettin 2 know u more and i like what i know thus far :-)

‎4789076837...My lil sunshine...you are truly a breath of fresh air and lots of fun and always give me a good laugh...

‎#16.. well hello # 16... hahaah sike naw miss you.. you real cool.... and i feel like we would have alot in commom... and we deff need to chill again and go see branch ave ......lls

Every time I get sad I want to read through these and remind myself that i have some really amazing people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment