Friday, June 10, 2011

Dear future husband

I can't wait to meet you. I can't wait to talk to you and to love you and to spend time with you. I can't wait to see you talking to my parents and to fall in love with the way you bond with my parents.

I can't wait to watch you play with my nieces and nephews and how you take that same tenderness and play with our own kids. I can't wait to cook with you and to have dinner disasters with you and having to go out to eat after I ruin our meal. I can't wait to tease you and make fun of you, run around the house with you and laugh harder than I've ever laughed with anyone else with you.

I can't wait to love you with all of my heart. I can't wait to love you more than I've loved any other man. I can't wait to open up to you in a way that I've always been afraid of.

Future husband please be patient with me and give me time to break down the walls around my heart. Future husband when I do everything in my power to push you away and make you believe that I don't want you, look me in my eyes until I tell the truth. Dear future husband, please don't give up on me because I promise when I'm ready we'll be something great.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you already.

Your future wife,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment